This web site is owned and operated by JES IT Solutions (“we”, “our”, or “us” or the “Company”). We understand and value your privacy. We want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. By providing your Personal Information to us, you explicitly agree to our collection and use of such information as described in this Policy.
If you choose to register, and are 13 years of age or older, we will collect and process such information from you, including but not limited to the below mentioned (“Personal Information”):
- (a)Information that you provide to us by filling in forms. This includes contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, if any, unique identifiers such as preferences information such as favourites lists, transaction history.
- (b)Information that you provide when you write directly to us (including by e-mail).
- (c)Information that you provide to us by writing on our blogs;
- (d)Information relating to logs is automatically reported by your browser each time you access our Site. When you use the Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring/ exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We use this information, which does not identify users, to analyze trends and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- (e)We may collect information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us improve our Site and deliver a better and personalized service. Cookies enable Us:
- to estimate Our users’ usage size and pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and allow us to customize our Site according to your interests;
- to speed up your searches;
- (f)to recognize you when you return to our Site.
Usage of Collected Information
We use the information we collect for following purposes, including:
- (a)To provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable support and other services, enable features to personalise your JES Training account;
- (b)To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
- (c)To administer and enhance the security of our JES Training Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- (d)To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you such as promotional offers. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or push notifications or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
- (e)To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- (f)To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- (g)To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
- (h)To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- (i)To remind you of completing payments to obtain course access and remind you about class timings or class reschedule or class cancellations if any
We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
We analyse the log files of our JES Training Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy online. This Site is intended for users above the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect payment related information from children.
If you use or provide services on the Site for which we implement a billing system for you, we will collect additional information from you so that we can process and collect billing information. For example, we may collect your mailing address to remit payments.
The Site uses software tags called “Cookies” to identify customers when they visit our Site. Cookies are used to remember user preferences and maximize performance of our services. The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any outside parties. Users who disable their Web browser’s ability to accept cookies will be able to browse our Site but may not be able to successfully use our Service.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site.
Third Party Cookies:
Web pages may contain an electronic file called a web beacon that allows a web site to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies. We may use web beacons in the following ways:
- We use web beacons within the Site in order to count users and to recognize users by accessing our cookies.
- Being able to access our cookies allows us to personalize your user experience.
- In general, any file served as part of a web page, including an ad banner, can act as a web beacon.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our affiliated merchants, partner networks, affiliates and other third parties. The inclusion of a link does not imply any endorsement by us of the third party website, the website’s provider, or the information on the third party website. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may be governed by their own privacy policies and we disclaim all responsibility or liability with respect to these policies or the websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any information to these websites.
We maintain log files of the traffic that visits our Site. We do not link any information gathered in these log files to Personal Information. Log files are used to manage traffic loads and information technology requirements for providing reliable service. Information collected includes IP addresses and browser types.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. As a registered user with an account and a password, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We take commercially reasonable safeguards to protect and preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a direct result of our gross negligence or wilful default.. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this Site or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. We may post a notice on our Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Retention of Information
We will keep Personal Information of our users for as long as they are registered subscribers or users of our products and services, and as permitted by law.
Sharing your personal information
If you have purchased JES Training course, we may ask you for testimonial, we will display your testimonial on our website, photos and videos or in our social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube or Flickr. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for your personal information which you have chosen to display. If you don’t want us to feature your pictures/testimonials on our website or on our social media channels, you can raise a support ticket from your JES Training Log in.
Personal Information Corrections
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please raise a support ticket from your JES Training Log in.
If you choose to register for our products and services, we will send you certain promotional emails. Promotional emails advertise our products and services and/or the products and services of our Users and Affiliates. If you do not want to receive promotional emails from us, you may elect to opt-out of receiving promotional emails at any time by hitting the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any of our e-mails.
RESIDENT OF EUROPEAN UNION
From the 25th of May, 2018, the processing of Personal Information of ‘users based in the European Union (“EU”) is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). This section provides information as relates to EU users’ rights, and our responsibilities, under this regulation.
- (A)DATA TRANSFERS
Company is headquartered in the India, and we have operations, entities, and service providers in the Information and throughout the world. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your Personal Information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your Personal Information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it. If you are in the EU, we provide adequate protection for the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside of the EU through a series of intercompany agreements based on the standard contractual clauses authorized under EU law. You are entitled to obtain a copy of these agreements by contacting us as described below.
- (B)ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
We rely on consent in connection with Personal Information collections or uses that are necessary to enhance the user experience, to enable optional services or features, or to communicate with you.
- Withdrawal of consent
We believe that we are only entitled to access or use your Personal Information as long as we have your consent to do so. Whenever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent.
We will also erase all your Personal Information that we hold, upon your request to us to do so. Provided that we may decline to process your request if we believe that doing so could impede the right of freedom of expression and information of others or when doing so is contrary to the local applicable laws.
- Access to personal information
We are committed to be completely transparent vis-à-vis the Personal Information that we hold. You can ask us to share with you all the Personal Information that we hold of yours, and we will do so.
In case you feel that your Personal Information with us is inaccurate, we allow you to have it rectified by placing a request with us in that regard.
We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/ vexatious, can jeopardize the privacy of others, and processing which would be highly impractical. For placing a request to exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with us or our data protection officer – using the details set out below.
Additionally, our website allows you to edit your personal information by accessing the “my account,” “my profile,” or a similar feature. Similarly, you can delete other files or information you have stored by logging in and using the available functions to delete.
- (C)OBJECTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
- Users from and in the EU have the right to object to our processing of Personal Information.
- Users in the EU also have the right to file a complaint relating to our handling of your Personal Information.
To file a complaint or objection, please raise a ticket from your JES Training Log in.
- (D)GROUNDS OF PROCESSING
When we process your Personal Information, we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use your Personal Information to perform our responsibilities in relation to Services provided to you.
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your Personal Information. For example, we have a legitimate interest in processing your Personal Information to provide, secure, and improve our Services, in communicating with you about changes to our Services, and in informing you about new services or products.
- The processing is necessary to fulfil Company’s legal obligations. Company is subject to legal requirements in the jurisdictions in which it operates that require us to collect, process, disclose and retain your Personal Information. Company may also share information with law enforcement, or requests by third parties pursuant to legal processes.
- (E)SECURITY REQUIREMENT
We are well placed to meet the security requirements of the GDPR. Our services are backed by robust, state-of-the-art technical and organizational safeguards, dedicated security and privacy teams.
- (F)TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We will ensure that transfer of Personal Information of users of the EU shall only take place where the EU Commission has decided that the third country, a territory or one or more specified sectors within that third country, or the international organisation in question ensures an adequate level of protection. Albeit, it shall be done without any specific authorization.
We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure doing so in the Company’s interest to protect its property or other legal rights or the rights or property of others.
This Site is operated in the India. If you are visiting from other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Indian law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to India, which does not have the same data protection laws and by providing your personal data you consent to:
- The transfer of your personal data to the India as indicated above.
The Company is also not making any representation that the content contained on the Product is appropriate or to be used or accessed outside of the Republic of India and your use or access of the Site from outside the Republic of India, is at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of such jurisdiction.
Merger, Sale or Insolvency
If the Company should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to or merge with another entity, information the Company receives from you from this Site is a Company asset that may be transferred in connection with these types of corporate events.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us either by raising a support ticket from your JES Training Log in or by contacting us on our support phone number.
JES Training Institute & IT Solutions
1st Floor, No.15, Ruby Memorial Shopping Complex
St. Thomas cathedral building, Near to CSB Bank
Irinjalakuda, Kerala – 680121