Social Media Optimization – SMO
Social Media Optimization provides an opportunity for companies to reach out to their viewers using social media channels and content tactics. At JES Training Institute, we teach creating and linking, engaging content, blogs, posts, and article. Also, an SMM marketer helps a business to attract targeted audiences and position its brand effectively. By using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and many more, the SM marketer can quickly establish a professional identity online and an extensive online audience for a particular business. Companies are frequently demanding certified experts that can help in achieving such objectives.
Therefore, we aim to shape inspiring students with in-depth training to meet the requirements of the IT industry and build substantial grounds in SMO Training by exhibiting students with various projects. JES Training Institute also bestows the Best SMO Training Course in Irinjalakuda, Thrissur.
We guide people from every background to change their lives via our career-oriented short term courses in Irinjalakuda. Our regular weekday and weekend offline course focus on college students and full/part-time employees.
Session 1: Why care about Social Media?
- Orientation to Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Latest Stats and Trends about Social Media (Global & Indian)
- Relevant Social Media Success Stories(Global & Indian)
Session 2: Demystifying Community Building on Facebook
- Orientation to Facebook Brand Pages
- Edge Rank Algorithm: Why engagement is key to success on Facebook?
- How to create Facebook Marketing Strategy?
- Facebook Applications for Fan Growth and Engagement
- How to create Brand Ambassadors on Facebook?
- Leveraging Facebook Insights for Success
- Relevant Facebook Marketing Success Stories (Global & Indian)
Session 3: Creating Facebook Marketing Strategy
- From Objectives to ROI
- Competitive Research
- Strategy Presentation by Participants
- Exercise: Participants to create Facebook
- Marketing Strategy for their organizations
- Types of Facebook Ads
- Facebook Ads vs. Google AdWords
- Significance of CTR (Click Through Rate)
- Optimizing Ad Copy & Targeting
- Exercise: Participants to launch & remote live
- Facebook Communities
Session 4: Creating Twitter Marketing Strategy
- Twitter Strategy Framework: From Objectives to ROI
- Exercise: Creating Twitter Marketing Strategy
Session 5: Twitter: The Jewel in the Social Media Crown
- Twitter in Plain English
- Twitter for PR, Brand Building, Customer
- Engagement and Thought Leadership
- Leveraging Lists, Hashtags & Trends
- Tools to listen & measure Influence on
- Twitter: Tweet Deck, Klout, Peer Index
Session 6: Leveraging LinkedIn for B2B Lead Generation
- LinkedIn in Plain English
- Lead Generation through Individual Profiles
- Lead Generation as Enterprise: Company
- Page, Ads, Developer API, Groups
- Exercises: Profile Makeover, Answers,
Groups, Status Updates, Recommendations
Session 7: Measuring ROI of Social Media
- Guidelines for Measurement on Social Media
- Importance of Qualitative Feedback
- Framework for ROI Measurement
- Creating ROI Metrics Dashboard
- Tools to Measure ROI
Session 8: YouTube Video Optimization
- Account & Channel Creation
- Profile updating
- Video Submissions
- Competitor analysis
- Content optimization
- Video Promotion
- No. Of views per month
Session 9: Pinterest Marketing
- Account Creation
- Profile updating
- Competitor analysis
- Board Creation
- Following relevant Boards & Pins
- URL customizing
Experience and Inspiring Trainers :
Our trainers bring their years of industry experience during the course. They are expert and passionate about delivering inspiring training as they know training inside out. They will advise you on all the options to make sure you get the best possible result.
Real-time Practice and Projects :
Our Social Media Training Course is comprehensive and practical. We work on industry related projects.If you have a project or an idea then you can share with our trainer after completion of course and our trainers will help you to work on your own Project which helps you to become more confident and satisfied.
Prerequisites for Social Media Marketing course :
You should have basic computing knowledge.
After completing this training you will receive a course completion certificate in Social Media Training Course so you can get recognition for your new skills.
Related Links :
- How to become a master in Digital Marketing
- How to become a master in SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- How to become a master in SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- How to become a master in SMM – Social Media Marketing