IELTS Coaching in Irinjalakuda
IELTS Coaching in Irinjalakuda is a standardized English language proficiency test for non-native English speakers. It is internationally popular and is considered to be one of the topmost English language tests worldwide.
If you wish to relocate to any English speaking country, it becomes a mandate to take an English language proficiency test. IELTS is widely accepted around the globe throughout organizations and institutions including in Australia, UK, US, Canada, and New Zealand.
IELTS certification course in Irinjalakuda, & Chalakudy is available in two forms: Academic (for those who wish to apply for higher education) and General (for those who wish to migrate for work purposes). The exam results are scaled between 1 to 9 bands which determine and validate your proficiency in four skills: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. A candidate’s score report is valid for two years.
At JES Training Institute, we ensure IELTS training in Irinjalakuda that you, as an IELTS examinee, secure the desirable bands, as well as, learn great things about English language and use them effectively to succeed in any English-speaking country in the world.
This IELTS certification course in Irinjalakuda & Chalakudy is the most ideal for you to pursue your goals of studying or working in an English speaking country of your choice.
There is often a question whether to go for IELTS, TOEFL or PTE. These three English language tests are different in nature. Their exam patterns, acceptability, grading systems, etc. differ from one another. There are certain benefits of choosing the IELTS over TOEFL or PTE:
- IELTS Course has a proven record of successful and profitable results. It is comparatively easier to secure a good score in IELTS.
- The exam pattern is very uncomplicated and simpler than other exams’ formats.
- It is the most widely acceptable all over the world.
- IELTS Test centers are easily available everywhere.
- The test is of a strict nature and test results are 100% accurate.
- It doesn’t just cover American and British English, but also Australian, Canadian and all the other urban English accents, practicing listening to which you become more familiar with different tonalities and pronunciations.
With a good band score, anything between 6.5 to 9, you’ll be able to get through any business school abroad you have been dreaming of studying in. If you are planning to migrate for work, no other exam than IELTS can prepare you in the best possible ways for your usage of English language in a foreign country.
This IELTS Coaching in Irinjalakuda | Chalakudy by JES Training Institute will demonstrate exactly how to use English language effectively in the live environments across industries and institutions.
JES Training Institute certification course in Thrissur, Irinjalakuda, & Chalakudy is your trusted training organization for unparalleled learning and upskilling experience. Our ever-inspiring, well-experienced trainers are here to fully equip you with English language skillsets. Your journey to efficient communication starts here!
IELTS Exam Prerequisites
There are certain eligibility criteria you must meet before booking your exam date. This IELTS Coaching in Irinjalakuda, however, has no prerequisites and absolutely anyone can attend the training.
Following are the IELTS exam eligibility criteria:
- Your age should be at least 16
- You must have a valid passport of your country of origin/ country of residence
- You intend to study in UK/ USA/ Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand OR
- You plan to emigrate to Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand
Having basic knowledge of English grammar, business English and spoken skills are helpful.
This IELTS Coaching in Irinjalakuda is designed for students and professionals who wish to live in an English speaking country with a purpose of either working or studying in English Language and communicate thoughts effectively in an organization or team. IELTS confirms your knowledge in English language – the universally acknowledged English Language Testing Methodology.
Any professional or student who wants to validate her or his proficiency in the English language and has set a goal of working or studying in any of the English speaking countries can attend this IELTS coaching Course.
Our Subject Matter Expert
The Subject Matter Experts or Trainers at JES Training Institute have over 5 to 10 years of proven experience in the industry and in training delivery. They have excellent academic records along with excellent technical qualifications which makes them the most ideal personals to guide you right from day 1 till the time you finish your certification examination, receive your credential and are ready to take the leap!
Our trainers are internationally renowned for their command over the subject matter, most importantly, their updated industry knowledge. Our team of experts is also efficient in evaluating course effectiveness in relation to client timescales and desired results from a certain training program, so in case you’re looking for something that is not present in the curriculum above, or is looking for blended training programs, be rest assured. Our programs are customizable and can be made ready, especially to cater to your learning demands.
About IELTS Exam
- The total duration of IELTS is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- The scoring pattern is based on a band scale of 0 to 9.
- You get separate time allocated for each paper and you must complete that test in the same assigned time frame.
- The speaking test is conducted on a different day, either before or after your remaining 3 test papers.
IELTS Exam Format:
|Section||Duration||Test Paper Details||Number of questions|
|Listening||30 minutes||Involves listening to four recorded conversations and monologues and answering to the questions based on them.||40|
|Reading||60 minutes||Consists of detailed reading passages and answering diverse types of questions based on them. The question type ranges from descriptive to MCQs and one-word answer questions.||40|
|Writing||60 minutes||Has two writing tasks in which the 1st one requires you to summarize or describe a report, chart or a diagram in at least 150 words. The 2nd one is a short essay that should be at least of 250 words.||2|
|Speaking||11 – 14 minutes||This is a face-to-face interview with the examiner which includes short answer questions, discussion and speaking about a familiar topic.||3|
Section: Academic Test (for students)
- It includes four sections – 40 items
- One is a conversation between two individuals
- Second is a monologue/ speech
- The third section is a conversation among a maximum of four people set in an academic setting
- The final one is a monologue on an academic subject
(Note – The audio is only played only once for each section.) Reading
- It includes three sections – 40 items
- You need to read the text passages and answer questions in multiple-choice, sentence completion, summary writing, matching information, short-answers
- Each passage consists of 13-14 questions
- The reading module has in total of 40 questions
- Reading passages and questions are different in Academic and General Training IELTS
- The syllabus includes three long texts
- Subject matter range from the descriptive and factual to the discursive and analytical.
- The texts are authentic and are taken from books, journals, magazines, and newspapers.
- These are selected for a non-specialist audience
- Appropriate for candidates entering university courses or seeking professional registration abroad.
- Topics are of general interest and suitable for candidates planning undergraduate and postgraduate studies abroad or seeking professional registration.
- In task I, you will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in your own words.
- In task II, you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem.
- Three-part one-on-one conversation
- The test will be recorded for evaluation purposes and will consist of three parts that simulate a face-to-face oral interview with an examiner.
- The Speaking component assesses the candidates’ use of spoken English; takes between 11 to 14 minutes to complete.
- The entire speaking test is recorded by the examiner.
- In Part I, you will be asked questions about oneself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies and interests.
- Part I is for about four and five minutes.
- In Part II, you will be given a card asking you to talk about a particular topic. You will be given one minute to prepare before speaking.
- In Part III, the questions you will be asked will be connected to the Part II topics.
General Test (for professionals)
Listening – Same as Academic. Reading
- Requires candidates to read extracts from books, magazines, newspapers, notices, advertisements, company handbooks, and guidelines.
- These are materials one is likely to encounter on a daily basis in an English speaking environment.
- In task I, you need to respond to a given situation in form of a letter. It is suggested that you must write at least 150 words and spend 20 minutes on this task.
- In task II, you are provided with a point of view, argument or a problem. You have to present a solution to the problem, challenge ideas, compare evidences or display contrast opinions. It is suggested that you must write at least 250 words and spend about 40 minutes on this task.
Speaking – Same as Academic.