English Communication Skills Instructor-led
Learn & enhance your English language Course. The course is designed to enable the learner to understand and use English in domestic as well as professional environment.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE OBJECTIVE:
- Enhance confidence while communicating at work and personally as well
- Improve fluency of Anyone who has a fair knowledge of the language
LEARNING ENGLISH IS EASY
- Rhyming and pronunciation of alphabets and words
- Introduction to Grammar
INTRODUCING YOUR FAMILY AND YOURSELF
- Writing Numbers
- Introducing yourself
- Conversation and greeting people
- Reading Comprehension and story telling
DIRECTIONS AND TELLING THE TIME
- Grammar with different scenarios
- Listen and Read
- Key Vocabulary
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Pronoun and Prepositions.
- Learning the use of words to express appreciation
- Conversation Technique
- Listening Skills
WEATHER AND SHOPPING
- Future with will
- Structure for all Subjects
- Today and Tomorrow
- Use of capital Letters
- Preposition and Link Words
- Talk about different type of job.
- Your opinion about different jobs.
- Talk about your job and the place you work.
- Introduction to Grammar.
SPECIAL INTERESTS AND LEISURE TIME
- Talk about your hobbies and any special interest.
- Ask others about their hobbies and special interests
- How to accept and decline the invitations
- How to invite others
- How to buy/book the ticket.
- Describe your home.
- Talk about your neighborhood and get similar information from people you meet.
- How to enquire about availability of accommodation asking for your room and the keys.
- Asking meal times, the bill and paying for the same.
DRIVING AND SERVICES
- Grammar – Comparatives and Superlatives
- Enquiring about the distances and directions
- Appointments and enquiring about services.
INTRODUCTION TO ENGLISH GRAMMAR
- Parts of Speech
- Use of Articles
- Simple Past
- Past Continuous
- Past Perfect
- Past Perfect Continuous
- Simple Present
- Present Continuous
- Present Perfect
- Present Perfect Continuous
- Simple Future
- Future Continuous
- Future Perfect
- Future Perfect Continuous
- Exercises & Activities
- Understand the key words in telephonic conversations
- Know how to get to the right person on the line
- Make a lasting impression over the telephone
- Transferring the calls and leaving a message
- Get people to return your calls
- End the calls professionally
- Deal with native English speakers on formal and informal occasions
- Inviting people to social gatherings
- Accepting and rejecting social invitations
- Understand the common office vocabulary
- Comprehension passages
- Know the time expression
- Usage of Office Equipment
- The vocabulary used in weather forecast
- Find the grammatical errors and rectify them
- Comprehension passages on our environment
- Time Expressions
- How to ask and give references
- Know to talk about the necessary qualities for a job
- Ask questions in a polite manner