CCNA Training In Irinjalakuda
CCNA Training In Irinjalakuda is a reputed IT certification from Cisco that is required for acquiring a respected job in network engineering. This is an entry-level networking or IT certification from Cisco that is beneficial for those who have one to two years of experience in the domain of network engineering. If you want to join CCNA near me in Irinjalakuda, then contact JES Training Institute is CCNA Training Institute. We offer easy enrollment in Cisco certified network associate training program in Irinjalakuda, Thrissur.
The objective of this course is to provide an introduction to the networking sector to the beginners as well as enthusiasts. With this course, the students will be able to learn the basics and important concepts of the Cisco networking environment. With the aid of this course, the student will be able to gain ample knowledge about operating the IT equipment without experiencing any issue.
Required exam and recommended training
CCNA Training exam 200-301 – Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of lecture, hands-on labs, and self-study, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking.
This course helps you prepare to take the 200-301 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) exam. By passing this one exam, you earn CCNA certification.
This course will help you:
Learn the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and operate a small- to medium-sized network
Gain a foundation in the essentials of networking, security, and automation
Earn 30 CE credits toward recertification
What to expect in the exam
The 200-301 CCNA exam certifies your knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the components of a computer network and describe their basic characteristics
- Understand the model of host-to-host communication
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) software
- Describe LANs and the role of switches within LANs
- Describe Ethernet as the network access layer of TCP/IP and describe the operation of switches
- Install a switch and perform the initial configuration
- Describe the TCP/IP Internet layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting
- Describe the TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer
- Explore functions of routing
- Implement basic configuration on a Cisco router
- Explain host-to-host communications across switches and routers
- Identify and resolve common switched network issues and common problems associated with IPv4 addressing
- Describe IPv6 main features and addresses, and configure and verify basic IPv6 connectivity
- Describe the operation, benefits, and limitations of static routing
- Describe, implement, and verify Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) and trunks
- Describe the application and configuration of inter-VLAN routing
- Explain the basics of dynamic routing protocols and describe components and terms of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Explain how Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) work
- Configure link aggregation using EtherChannel
- Describe the purpose of Layer 3 redundancy protocols
- Describe basic WAN and VPN concepts
- Describe the operation of Access Control Lists (ACLs) and their applications in the network
- Configure Internet access using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) clients and explain and configure Network Address Translation (NAT) on Cisco routers
- Describe basic Quality of Service (QoS) concepts
- Describe the concepts of wireless networks, which types of wireless networks can be built, and how to use Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs)
- Describe network and device architectures and introduce virtualization
- Introduce the concept of network programmability and Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and describe smart network management solutions such as Cisco DNA Center™, Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), and Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN)
- Configure basic IOS system monitoring tools
- Describe the management of Cisco devices
All Cisco certifications are valid for 3 years. We ensure & guarantee 100% you pass the exam.