Arabic Classes Online Live training in Abudhabi, Dubai, Sharjah
This Arabic classes Online Live Instructor led Training in Abudhabi, Dubai, Sharjah covers a wide range of everyday situations and teaches an active vocabulary of words. Arabic classes presents topical useful and stimulating exercises to get participants to actually use the Arabic language to converse. This Arabic classes uses native Arabic speakers with a vast amount of experience in teaching the Arabic language to novices. It covers everyday situations, providing the participants with a thorough knowledge of the language, Arabic language course will enable the participants to read, speak, and write with a reasonable amount of fluency.
The participants will gain a clear knowledge and understanding of important facets of the language such as the Arabic alphabet, pronunciation of Arabic words, the use of verbs and nouns, and how to read and write simple sentences in Arabic.
The level of learning that the participant will be enrolled is determined after conducting and assessment. Each level includes practical activities and grammar exercises to strengthen the participant’s fluency in Arabic further.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Confidently communicate in Arabic, initiate social interactions, and ask for basic information
- How to talk about yourself, your family, your education, and your job with any native speaker of Arabic
- Useful vocabulary you can use for day-to-day needs, and an understanding of the basic Arabic grammar
- Module 1: General Introduction to the Language
- Module 2: Greetings
- Module 3: Meeting People and General Topics
- Module 4: Learn About Numbers and Pronouns
- Module 5: Basic Grammar
- Module 6: Expressing Likes and Dislikes
- Module 7: Basic Conversations
- Module 1: Talking About Jobs and Routines
- Module 2: Making Requests and Complaints
- Module 3: Grammar
- Module 4: Giving and Receiving Instructions/Suggestions
- Module 5: Conversations
- Module 1: The Arabic Script
- Module 2: Numbers and Pronouns
- Module 3: How Are You?
- Module 4: Where Are You?
- Module 5: Family
- Module 6: Directions
- Module 7: Arabic Grammar
- Module 8: Situational
- Module 9: Useful Words and Expressions
- Module 10: Dialogues